The “Inside-out” confidence challenge – 1 Day Workshop
Presented by Andie Dunne (Wardrobe Stylist) & Karen Baucke (Career coach)
• Find out what inspires and drives you- personality type, beliefs and values: What helps you feel good about yourself and what motivates you to succeed and enjoy life to the full?
• Get practical tips on how to overcome fear and anxiety in any situation: Learn to use some simple but powerful tools to control your thoughts, relax and breathe deeply.
• Speak up and say what you ‘really’ mean. Find out what you need to work on to have this important ‘tricky’ conversation that you need to have: what are elements of a truly assertiveness conversation? Communicate more powerfully, feel in charge and be more relaxed!
• Discover the story you want to tell in how you present yourself and understand your authentic sense of style.
• Learn how wearing colour can change your life and help you look healthy and youthful.
• Discover your unique proportions and learn how to emphasise your good features while making the most of your shape.
• Pull it all together and create the new YOU. Create a wardrobe plan.
• Meet other like-minded women and enjoy each other’s company.
An informative, practical and fun workshop giving participants many skills for working on becoming more balanced and confident in many situations at work and outside work!
Colour with Style – Personal Wardrobe Consultant
Careers in Motion – Career Coach and Training Consultant
The full day workshop includes:
– Catered Lunch
– Individual workbook
The next workshop is scheduled for March 7th, 2015
Please click on the link below to book your place.